2nd period Blog, Aug 11th
Prompt: Think about the different people, cultures, experiences, communities, interests, and traditions that have shaped who you are. What parts of your identity have had the greatest influence on the person you are today? Have you ever felt pressure to change, hide, or emphasize a part of yourself in order to fit in?
Prompt Response: The biggest influence on who I am today is my Mexican family and culture. My family has taught me to respect others, work hard, and always stay connected to my family. My traditions
Summary: My culture has helped me understand where I come from and what is important to me. My family has influenced my values and the way I treat other people.
Reflection: I've never felt pressured to fit in with other people I've always been a leader I never cared what another person thought. I have learned that I should be proud of who I am. My tradition is an important part of my identity.
Comments
Post a Comment