2nd period Blog, Aug 17
Prompt: Describe a time when you felt completely lost.
Prompt Response: A time I felt completely lost, I'd say it was recently. It happened last week I lost my dog, my best friend I couldn't believe he was gone. I couldn't believe it, it happened so soon. I felt so empty my heart ached and then I began to feel lost in my thoughts thinking were could I have gone wrong. Lost in my thoughts all I could replay was him being happy. A week has passed by I'm still hurt but I finally found my way back to reality and found my self. I've been missing him but I'm accepting that he's no longer suffering and he's better up there.
Summary: I say this to say, things happen in life and sometimes you have to stay strong and overcome the hard feelings. If you ever feel lost in your feelings, and thoughts just know you will find your way back and you'll get through the struggles.
Reflection: Although my best friend is no longer here with me he gave me the best memories a owner could ask for. His energy always made me happy he kept me happy. I have to live without his presence now but its okay he's doing better with the Lord up in heaven. Now I need to stay in the current time and don't get lost in my feelings and thoughts.
Comments
Post a Comment