2nd period blog, Sept 14th In Scene 4, Troy talks about his past, his responsibilities, and the choices he has made in life. Have you ever had to choose between something you wanted to do and something you needed to do? What influenced your decision, and were you satisfied with your choice?
In Scene 4, Troy talks about his past, his responsibilities, and the choices he has made in life. Have you ever had to choose between something you wanted to do and something you needed to do? What influenced your decision, and were you satisfied with your choice?
Prompt Response: I had to choose between hanging out with my friends and doing my homework. I chose to do my home work because I needed to get that done.
Summary: Sometimes we have to choose what we need to do instead of what we want to do.
Reflection: I was satisfied with my choice because I knew my work was important.
Comments
Post a Comment